Querns Community Centre
Telephone: 01227 478958
Capacity: 50 seated and 80 standing
The main hall is 21ft by 28ft. Car parking for this venue is on the road. Creche facilities, recourses, photocopier, screen, projectors x2, laptops x8, table and chairs, kitchen. Equipment for hire to use. Internet access available. The outside play area consists of a garden. The seperate meeting room consisting of one small office.
Good for various events, such as parties, courses, group meetings, clubs etc.
Disability access information
- Accessible parking
- Route from carpark to venue accessible to wheelchair user
- Convenient drop-off point
- Permanent disabled ramp(s)
- Step-free access externally
- Accessible WCs for sole disabled use
- Grab rails within toilets
- Functional emergency alarm fitted in WCs
- Mirrors placed at lower level or angled for ease of use
- Venue is well lit
Two disabled toilets available, alarm in one of the toilets.